Our company is a distributor of Airbus DS Government Solutions, Inc (Airbus DS-GS) is an industry leader in satcom & networking systems. Our team’s unparalleled experience has enabled us to perfect requirement analysis, system design, turnkey delivery and logistics support of satcom systems for our customers.|
We create innovative, effective space & defense solutions for our customers, keeping our clients ahead of the technological curve and driving our industry forward. We focus on the people we work with and for.
- Universal Hardware Platform - One platform, different topologies for your network at affordable costs;
- Rager Terminals - The premier lightweight and rugged quick deploy satcom solution (From 1m to 2.4m);
- SKYWAN - The modems offer military-grade features and options to meet the growing governmental demand for highly secure and reliable communications.;
- Integration - Whether in the context of systems or networks, we take pride in our ability to tailor unique, state-of-the-art solutions;
- Earth Station - Our innovative technologies are deployed in broadcast & media, enterprise, telecom, government and defense environments worldwide ;
- Vehicle Systems - Airbus Defense and Space is first in class satellite vehicle trucks/trailers and mobile solutions;
-Skynet 5 Xband - The world’s most powerful, nuclear hardened and protected, commercially controlled military X-band and UHF satellites available.;
- Skynet 5 - UHF services on SKYNET 5 are ideal for US government and military users who are on the tactical edge, in remote locations and require mobile, simple to use, voice and data connectivity.
- ANIK G1 - Airbus Defense and Space has leased the X-band payload on Telesat’s ANIK G1 satellite to deliver the first commercially available X-band capability over North and Latin America, with substantial coverage of the Pacific reaching out to Hawaii and Easter Island.
- Oil & Gas - Saipem is using Airbus SkyWAN MF-TDMA VSAT system to enable communication services for their drilling ships - Voice communication & File transfer, Emails and etc.;
- Oil & Gas Customers;
- Univision SkyWAN Network with Media Fleet Manager;
- ABC-Disney SkyWAN Network with Media Fleet Manager;
- Multi-National Organization: This Networks provides several 16.4m Standard-A stations and 9.3m Standard-B stations in various locations;
- Iraq and Afghanistan Air Traffic Control Networks;
- Network Disaster Management;
- Teleport for APS in Munich;
- ProductionSNG for German SWR;
- Compact SNG Vehicles for SKY Sport News HD;